At the law firm of Eastlund, Solstad, Cade, Hutchinson & Ysebaert, in Savage, we have more than 50 years of experience representing Minnesota individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal services:
- Personal injury : Our personal injury lawyers seek to maximize compensation for people injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Though we always prepare our cases for trial, we hope to save clients time and money by negotiating a fair recovery amount for injuries sustained in a car accident, truck and motorcycle accident, dog bite, or by a defective product.
- Fire loss claims : Minnesota has a special statutory policy for fire loss claims. Attorney Thomas F. Hutchinson is very familiar in working with this statute and recovering full insurance benefits for the damage.
- Divorce and family law : We handle a wide range of divorce and family law matters. We represent clients in mediation, child custody and parenting time disputes, ENE, paternity proceedings and post decree modifications. Attorney Sharon Herland- Ysebaert is a certified mediator and arbitrator for family law and other legal disputes. With more than 25 years of experience, she can help resolve your divorce matter amicably.
- Bankruptcy: We handle personal bankruptcy and business bankruptcy to help people get out of debt.
- Business law : We take a creative and proactive approach in a wide range of business law matters, including contracts, purchase and sale, transactions, business formations and business litigation. Our goal is to protect you and your business from damaging legal consequences.
- Employment law: We represent both employers and employees throughout the Midwest who are involved in an employment dispute over discrimination and other workplace practices, contracts and unpaid severance packages among others.
- Estate planning and probate : In addition to wills and living wills, trusts, and other estate planning services, we are pleased to assist clients with the probate of estates and elder law. Our goal is to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
- Real estate : If you need quality legal representation for an important real estate matter, our attorneys can provide the help you need. Attorney Dale J. Moe is a certified real estate specialist who handles complex residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes for clients throughout Minnesota.
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) : Attorneys Sharon Herland-Ysebaert, Joseph R. Cade and Thomas F. Hutchinson are certified arbitrators and mediators. They will explain how ADR can help you save time and money over litigation in a variety of legal disputes.
- Workers’ Compensation: We have substantial experience in all types of workers’ compensation matters and we use that experience to help out injured clients navigate the complex and often confusing landscapes of the Minnesota workers’ compensation claims process. That experience insures that our clients get maximum recoveries for their workplace injures.
To speak with a lawyer at our firm, contact our law office in Savage, Minnesota. For assistance, call (952) 894-6400 or contact us by e-mail. We represent people throughout Minnesota in all our practice areas and people throughout the Midwest in personal injury and employment law cases.